2018年6月22日金曜日

vol 2 chapter 1

PART 2

“Even though it’s fabricated, the addiction part is real. We hope that Knight-sama continue as an ideal Knight-sama forever. And after wedding, we’ll love and flirt with each other. Of course, you can expect something too, you know?”

“What expectation!? I will pass! Please let me pass!”

This situation… An exclusive pleasure born in a form of wedding with all members.

“Then firstly, let’s prepare the white horse.”

“We don’t need something like horse! Rather, I’m surprised that you’re concerned about looks.”

“Looks is important. Why do you think that we made Knight-sama?”

“E, that…. So that Riel felt like staying in guild…huh, it’s not!? You don’t say that from the beginning, you aim for that!?”

“””Nufufufufu”””

Shizuku, Hime, and Ricotta, those three altogether showed eerie smiles.

Not good…. Somehow, I felt something dangerous coming….

Originally, I’m not into some hero-like existence who protects heroin. In addition…

“Then Riel, quickly become Knight-sama and protect me nyan As present, I’ll give you anything, okay? Nyafufufu.”

“Y-you see, at princess’ side, there’s always be a prince or knight, isn’t it? That’s why if there’s no one at my side, I’m not befitting to be called princess, am I? T-that’s the reason. Of course it’s not free. The price w-will ….be…m-me..?”

“If you become my exclusive Knight-sama, it will come with amazing benefits, you know. For example, a deep love with indescribable depth or, a huge love enough to cover the galaxy or, a hot love enough to melt gallium alloy or, love or love or love!”

…..Because there’s someone like this…. My health is ruined.

There’s should be some anxiety mixed on my expression but, I should say that this is enough.  I took a deep breath and got myself together.

“Hmm, you really have a strong desire but….now is a bit….I can’t use Knight-sama…how should I say…”

“Can’t use? What does that mean?”

Shizuku looked here with suspicious glance. The other two also put an expression that wanted an explanation.

“It’s recent thing but, when I entered the account, it’s always getting rejected so I couldn’t login as Knight-sama. ‘This account is in maintenance’ bar also appeared so I couldn’t proceed.”

“Yes? If you want to lie, please put up with a better lie, okay?”

Shizuku’s suspicion is only getting bigger.

“No no, it really happens. I felt like I could play normally as Knight-sama after one week. I have already tried to contact the management side but there’s no reply.”

To me, who uttered that urgently, the girls still didn’t trust it but at least they understood.

I will say it again, that’s not a lie you know? Really.

After being told, the three people with troubled expression talked in whisper among themselves.

Although I say that you had already heard everything.

“What will we do nyan. We didn’t expect that right nyan?”

“As expected, we shouldn’t trust that girl.”

“That’s what I’ve been saying. Undoubtedly, it’s dubious.”

I could hear their conversation but, I didn’t have a clue to what they’re saying.

However to me, this is a happy occasion. That’s because I could avoid being Knight-sama.

From now on, I could still hold on to my nekama life!

As I thought, it calmed me down the most when my relationship with those girls is like friends.

No matter what happens, I would continue being Riel.

It’s a moment when I hardened my resolve.

There’s a sound of the guild house door being opened.

Of course, all the members had realized it, and spontaneously directed their gaze to the door. What appeared is----- a zombie.

“Guonbuonboaaaaaa!”

As zombie’s mouth opened, a beast-like roar resounded thorough the room.

“”””Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?””””

At the moment the zombie roared, we shouted frightened screams. It’s a loud voice even enough to scrape off a shout.

Well, no matter how frightened we are, we won’t exclaimed a scream to just a zombie. After all, we got used to see the monsters in the field.

Then why?

Because the appearance is scary. The most disgusting monster that we’ve seen until now.

The intruder is actually a “bird”.

To be exact, only the head is bird but the body is a human. In other words, it’s a birdman.

I didn’t know its classification whether it’s a sparrow or a society finch. However, with that kind of feature, the feathers on some place fell out so some of its goose-flesh is exposed, also with its one eye fell off from its eye socket, the tongue is sloppily hanging from the beak.

Even though it’s grotesque, its body is that of a woman. For some reason, it wore a mermaid line wedding dress and its pure white clothes is dirtied by bloodstains.

Extremely, in its hand is a bloodied axe.

Because of that, it’s no wonder that anyone would raise their voices.

However, that zombie-like birdman unconcernedly move its leg to enter the guild house and,

“Binnabougiidedandouezunueee!!”

With an unpleasant and incomprehensible voice from its beak. While I don’t have any idea to the thing it’s trying to say, the floor became wet due to the blood dripped from its axe.

“Gyoee!? D-don’t come here!!”

Hime, who is vulnerable to grotesque things, earlier than anyone, crouched down at the innermost wall and shook in fear.
“Unyaa!? Even if you eat Ricotta, it’s not delicious nya! Hiiii!”

Ricotta randomly throw things to birdman but, since she closed her eyes, nothing was spot on.

The always calm Shizuku also showed a tense look. She also as expected trembled after seeing this thing.

While doing so, the birdman with its legs drenched in blood *puchipuchi* step by step came closer.
What the hell is this? New breed monster?

Then, I need to do something about it.

While I didn’t know how effective cleric power is, I have to do it. Even when I said battle, my magic power is only purification, then my only way is to directly hit it….

I wield my silver wand. However, I felt a strange discomfort.

In the first place, it’s systematically impossible for monster to come in guild house.

It’s constructed so that only the guild member can enter the guild house. Which means…

I lowered down my wand.

At the same time, the birdman also stopped its legs.

Its bloodied hands hold its bird head, and it comes off like a mask.

“Fu~…”

As she breathed a quite cute pant, what appeared beneath the mask is a fluffy long hair. She’s a girl who carried a gentle expression which is an exact opposite to the ugly mask.

“Seems like I didn’t properly tell you this is just a cover. Ehehe.”

“Ma-mashu!?”

While my eyes turned round, she returned a beaming smile.

She is an assassin in online, while in reality, she’s a wife.

Mashu as in marshmallow (mashumaro).

She’s also one of the guild member. No wonder she could easily enter the guild house.

That bird mask must be one of those joke item equipment. As soon as it is removed, the bloody effect on her wedding dress also faded away. That sound effect also seems because of the mask.

Then other girls beside her, maybe the feeling of fear still didn’t disappear, they still stuck to walls.
Seeing those girls, Mashu with pure eyes inclined her head to one side.

“Harara? So that bird mask is ‘interesting’ to that extent, huh?”

“I-interesting!? There’s no way!”

“Very disgusting nyan!”

Finally, Hime and Ricotta, who had relieved from fear, scolded Mashu with anger.

“Ee!? It’s… not interesting? Rather it’s… d-disgusting? It’s strange…. I don’t think so. Even though it’s recommended by the onii-san who opened bazaar that said “this is absolutely interesting”….. But so it’s like that…. It’s not interesting…”

Mashu dropped down her shoulder as to say ‘what a shame’.

I thought that perhaps it’s a different meaning of interesting…. But still, she’s a girl who didn’t know what a ‘doubt’ is. She honestly believed that. After all, she even bought a full set with the axe.

“Or rather, I want to ask you which part of that do you deem to be interesting.”

Shizuku angrily talked while pointing her finger to the mask that Mashu hold. 

“For example, this flying hairball, with stripes or marks on its feather, won’t it be cute and interesting?”

“…”

As expected, I still didn’t get Shizuku’s sense so I remained silent.

“However, I’m troubled~. If this isn’t interesting, what should I do… if it’s like this, my friend won’t increase.”

“F-friend?”

My eyes turned round to the sudden thing she said.

However, I know that ‘friend’ which she meant is the friend in game. Because there’s a little people who called their friends in reality as ‘friend (furendo)’.

“Hmm you see, in elementary school or middle school’s graduation book, there’s an interesting people ranking, right? Mostly the people who attained first is popular and have many friends in their class.  That’s why I think being interesting could gather people.”

To her unskilful friend-making, my chest hurt remembering those painful past.

A-, incidentally I was second place in ‘KY people best 5’. Although I was not in first place, it’s enough to make me depressed….

(KY : Kuuki yomenai, people who can’t read the atmosphere)

“Does Mashu want to increase her friends? Why so suddenly…”

“Hmm, to be exact after became friends, I want him or her to join this guild. If not, trouble would appear in the wedding with Knight-sama.”

“Yes?”

Well, I felt unrest after seeing that appearance in wedding dress but, I felt like I missed something too much.

“That… I don’t know what you mean… what is the relation between guild invitation and wedding?”

“Has Riel-chan seen ZX official page?”

By the way, I remembered that today was an update date in a week.

“No, today I haven’t…. What about it?”

“Now it’s on top page, it’s an announcement about the wedding plan in cathedral. It’s introduced as “The propriety of a special wedding between the two people who love each other”.”

“What, is that real!?”

“I have an interest in that “Special Wedding” nya.”

Immediately, Hime and Ricotta bit the bait.

If it’s a marriage between ordinary players, it’s normal that they firstly must made an appointment to the management side and reserved the church or another fancy place.

However, cathedral is the head of the churches that spread all over the continent, it’s originally not opened for wedding.

Once I have visited it because of a quest, the outer and inner side emitted a lot of majestic atmosphere.

Maybe it’s a respectable and inviolable atmosphere, huh? I remember that it’s not a place to freely throw a banquet.

If an ordinary ceremony is a place where people clamorously congratulate the couple’s entrance, then the cathedral is a holy ceremony where a couple swear their loves in front of God.

Girls tend to like it, don’t they. Something like that.

“It’s the best location for the wedding place, isn’t it.”

Shizuku also agreed and nodded. See?

“””” “Special Wedding” with Knight-sama kyaaa-“”””

The four people, even though there’s nothing on the ceiling, they looked up in trance while muttered something like ‘poyaya~n’.

What is this, this situation.

While the girls were taking a trip to an illusionary world, Mashu, who had come back to reality, continued the conversation.

“Then, then. The condition to hold that “Special Wedding” are [The two people that married should be in same guild], [The guild rank should be in minimum C rank].”

From that, I finally knew the reason Mashu want to increase the guild members.

“Guild rank” to put it simply is decided by the count of guild members. C rank guild is medium scale class with 30 members. In the same way, D rank is 20 members, E rank is 10 members, and below that is F rank. Without saying, our guild rank is F. The lowest possible guild.

Guild rank as the ceremony condition, perhaps it’s like a gift to an active guild? I don’t really get it but maybe close to that.

“I see, this a grave situation, huh.”

Shizuku was seriously considering something. Already in serious-mode.

“No no, even you have planned that place as the ceremony place, the crucial Knight-sama isn’t available so it’s meaningless right.”

“Well, that will eventually work out.”

The fired up Shizuku couldn’t be stopped anymore. Of course it’s not only her, Hime and co. also sincerely went for that plan.

“However in the end, the one that can marry Knight-sama is only one, right? What’re you going to do about that?”

“Because the ZX system doesn’t allowed polygamy, huh~.”

To Hime who had said the most important part, Mashu answered.

Ricotta who joined, proudly snorted with “fufu~n”.

“Then everyone should back down, and let me marry Knight-sama nyan.”

“Haa!? What you are saying. That’s of course will be me, you know~. Well, if you insist, I think I will give the second seat for you if you do dogeza. Well, on the floor that laid corrugated cardboard only however.”

“Aa! Ricotta-chan and Hime-chan, it’s unfair. I think Knight-sama found me to be a more suitable partner.”

“What that’s mean nyan!”

Spectacularly, a bloodbath happened…. Though I think it’s not the case for a bystander. Because from the beginning, I stood at the hypocentre of it.

“Really, I can’t bear to see it.”

The one who abruptly muttered that was Shizuku. She looked at them with a scorn.

“What’s with that? Is it fine to think that you’ve withdrawn then?”

“I didn’t say that.”

In respond to Shizuku who answered with serious look, Hime clicked her tongue.

Without care, Shizuku sent her glance to Mashu.

“That “Special Wedding”, in any case it must be limited right.”

“Yes, hmm though I forget the limit but certainly it has limit.”

“Which means, we better ensure the place rather than put up this messy fight. For that, we need to quickly increase our member to 30, and aim for C rank.”

Shizuku unusually blurted out things like a leader.

Unity! What a guild-like line. However, since the final purpose was ‘that’, I personally didn’t feel like doing it.

“Well, that’s that but…. In the end, don’t we have to decide who will be Knight-sama’s partner? When that time comes, what’ll we do?”

She gave a serious look different from the usual Hime,

However, on the contrary, Shizuku gave off a smirk. That’s a chuckle like anticipating the future slightly ahead.

“Fufufu…. I am really a genius. At the same time we aim for C rank, we will decide who had the authority for marrying Knight-sama. To think that I’ve found this convenient method.”

“W-what? Stop praising yourself and tell us!”

“Invite people.”

“Ee?”

“Inviting people. The one who had invited the most members to this guild will be given the authority to marry Knight-sama. This is the best method.”

Certainly because it’s based on quantities, it was easy to understand.

But, Shizuku was strangely confident, did she have a sure winning-way?

More precisely, this guild where all the members had communication disorder, is there even one person who could invite people?

30 people were an impossible count.

This, I could be relieved right?

“H-hee…….. It’s alright, right? Well, obviously I will get first however.”

Hime puffed out her chest, but her face was completely twitching.

“O-shi, Ricotta will do her best (in a monotone).”

While her ears and tail stood up, she was full of enthusiasm but her body was slightly trembling.

It was a bravado.

“W-what will I do….. I’ve been told that the bird mask is disgusting.”

Mashu had already lost her spirit.

Accordingly, they won’t do it to that extent as the girls (including me) are weak at socializing. Even though they said it’s a Princess Syndome, what merit will they get?

Now I also couldn’t use Knight-sama. Even if I could use it later, it’s impossible for me to become prince on a white horse.

I won’t do it, you know?

Really.

By the way, I recalled this word “wedding”.

Before, something close to this also happened right?

I would explain a bit about my past.

Right, that time was when Knight-sama is still a male player called “Hugues”. At the place like harbour, he confessed to me, who is logged in as Riel.

“I like you,” he said.

Following the flow, he said something like “Let’s marry”.

As various things happened, It’s discovered that Hugues was not exist and it’s actually a player that controlled by all members. After that, a mail came in.

(You’re already a past thing but, “my confession” ---------- is real, okay?)

What does that mean?

If I thought normally, maybe I’m just being favoured but….

No, wait.

That’s also a part of Princess Syndrome.

Un, it must be. It must be true.

If it’s not like that, I’m troubled.

After all, I only loved 2D. If something like that happened, it mattered to my life and death.

While I imagined those scary things, someone pushed my back.

“Hey, what’re you pouting about? Let’s go now.”

“Uee *sfx*.”

When I turned back, I saw Hime who was pushing my back while her face was completely red. Without giving me time to response, two hands joined to push my back. The right hand is Mashu while the left hand is Ricotta.

“Quickly go to invite members.”

“Riel-tan also help us nyan~.”

“What. are. you. talking. about?”

Sadly, I have to do things which would strangle myself.

“I will absolutely not help, huh what are you doing? Sto- qjdrftgykolp!?”

I’ve been dragged to the street as we came out from guild house. No matter how I resist, the lightest Riel avatar can’t put up with the three girls.

As expected, Shizuku couldn’t stand my half-crying any longer, she halted her movement and said,

“Well, there’s no need for you to act to that extent, right. In this match, Riel’s invitations aren’t counted after all. You just need to slowly spectate us. Naturally witnesses will assemble around an evil act right?”

Where did you get those confidence? I on the contrary felt interested.

Our guild party was heading to Central Square at “Philums Capital”.

In reality, it’s also night time. The suitable time when the players in server were increasing. So, the Central Square is very crowded.

On top of the stairs in Square. Taking an extensive view on the crowds, various things could enter one’s eyes.

The person who opened a bazaar and walked to a player.

The person who shouted to a quest party.

The person who talked like an ordinary people.

The person who run quickly to somewhere.

This jammed atmosphere was one of the MMORPG sensation.

In the centre of the crowded player, there's irregularly an empty space.

Apparently, everyone had avoided from passing by that place, as deliberately they even made a circle out of it.

Why is that?

Well, without thinking, I knew.

Because I fully knew well the people who were standing in that circle.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Finally.... Thank the gods I found this page!
    And thank you for the translation.

    返信削除